Sunday, February 12, 2012

Basic Grey Kissing Booth ~


Happy Monday, fellow scrappers! I wanted to make it back today to get this yummy layout posted on my blog.  Some of you may have seen it in some of the galleries already.  But I had overlooked posting it here as well. Alda sent me these fabulous Basic Grey papers from the Flying Unicorn Store.  I have another layout done with it as well but am saving it for our Blog Hop on the 25th and 26th.

But this one was fun with lots of layers and lots of distress work .. I just added in some Websters Bloomers and a couple of Prima roses as well as my butterflies and doilies .. and a chippie that was from the February KOM. I painted it white, then coated it with Dirty Martini Glimmer Glam.  The photo seemed to need something else, so I added some Resin photo corners .. also from the store as is the Glimmer Glam.

The lovelies in the photo are myself on the left and a family member on the right. This was back when my hair was still a gorgeous red .. or at least I thought so  LOL.

8 comments:

  1. wow awesome layout Sandi!!!! loveeee the photo!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally skipped this collection but you make it look absolutely irresitable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that red hair is GORGEOUS!! And your layout is beautifully designed, very girly and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, this is beautiful!!!! I love all of the distressed layers and the papers are perfect with your beautiful photo!!!! Hope you have a great week... Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great photo.......just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture and the layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete