Friday, January 18, 2013

Little Darlings ~ SOUS Friday Sketch Reveal!


Yay, it's Friday and time for another Sketch Challenge Reveal at Stuck on U Sketches. This time we had a great, fun sketch by Nanne' that includes a sweet little title banner. I hope that you will find time to play along with us! Our challenges last for 2 weeks, so plenty of time to play along!

For my projects I've used my fave Graphic 45 Little Darlings collection along with a couple of photos of my twin grandsons. They are just the cutest little guys! 

In place of the banner, I've added a fussy cut graphic from the signature sheet of the paper collection. I used pop dots to give it a bit of dimension. Then I did a few layers per the sketch along with a bit of chalking and inking.  One little punched strip and that was about it except for my florals and the sweet resin bench from Prima. Flowers are  a mix of Prima and Petaloo. I finished off with some crinkled ribbon and a few tags. I did think about adding a bit more interest at the bottom ... but decided on simpler this time around. No special techniques. This one was just kind of "for fun" project while I was recuperating from the flu-bug. 

I know this is short and sweet but I have some work deadlines to finish. And hopefully, I will be feeling 100% very soon! 

Thanks for coming by! I so enjoy reading your comments.  My plan is to visit everyone this weekend and return the favor! 

Here's wishing you a scrap-happy weekend! 

23 comments:

  1. The fussy cutting of the image was well worth it, Sandi! Oh, the colors on here...I envision sweet little cherubs on soft clouds. Just precious. How darling are those little boys...I'll bet they make your heart sing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the soft colors, the bench and loving all the fussy cutting!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh so beautiful and sweet Sandi! love love love... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the fussy cutting and layering on your project! Twin grandsons? That has to be so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cuuuute! I love your fussy cutting! Gorgeous page..even if you were sick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is just perfect Sandi, your twin Grandsons are adorable, and the G45 papers are totally gorgeous for these photo's. Your fussy cutting of the images at the top of the page are perfect for showcasing your Little Darlings... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LO Sandi. Love the soft pastels. Amazing take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! LOVE the fussy cutting and the photo! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet page Sandi!! I love the way you embellished this page!...and the pic's....adorable!!! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is amazing and the fussy cutting rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love this page, its so pretty, love all your little details, that bench is way cute and your flowers are gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful, Sandi! Love the papers you have used and all the yummy details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Sandi, love this!!! the soft colours, fussy cutting& embellies plus your pix add up to a perfect page !!! hugz XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful, soft & pretty page Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing LO, love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable Sandi! I love the soft, angelic quality to this layout! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, Sandi! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous with so many wonderful details. So soft and pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, Sandi! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous with so many wonderful details. So soft and pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sandi! hope everything is fine there! This is ADORABLE!!!! love it!
    Take care sweetie!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty Sandi. Love the Graphic 45 papers and your cluster of embellishments! Hope all is well with you. Congrats on the DT with Quick Quotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful layout, Sandi!!! The papers are perfect with the adorable photos of your grandsons!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous layout Sandi! Love the beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. such adorable photos and a soft layout!! love it.

    ReplyDelete