Monday, March 18, 2013

New Quick Quotes Inks and Bundles!



This month at Quick Quotes we are featuring the new PowderPuff chalking inks (Available 3/20) as well as the great Quick Quotes Bundles. Along with that we are doing a cross promotion with Kiwi Lane Designs. They offer some amazing templates to make scrapping and card-making just a tad easier and more fun! 

I've used the Kiwi Lane Paisley Place mini border, 3A to create the grey panel in the center of my card. So quick and easy! Since I also wanted to use on the new PowderPuff Chalking Inks, I chose the new Red Hot PowderPuff Chalking Ink as well as Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking Ink to add a bit of definition to all my edges.

My papers are all from the February Club Q .. such great, classy colors! Using a Quick Quote makes card making so much easier because your sentiments are all ready for use .. no more looking for just the right stamp! I've used one from the new Sentiments Quick Quote Bundle. Then I merely added some ribbon, a flower, a few Liquid Pearls drops and I was done.

 I'm all ready with a card for someone's special day! 

Items used:
Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Red Hot PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Misc:
ATG
Glossy Accents
Misc Ribbon 
Prima, Bel Canto, red flower
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares


7 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Sandi! I have never seen the Kiwi Lane templates before! They look really cool! Also great sketch! Thanks for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sandi! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi i realy love this card! This is gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rich colors Sandi and you design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous card!! Love the splash of color! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi, this is beautiful!!!! I love the black with a touch of color!!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete