ScrapThat! ~ Canada's Best Kit Club, is looking for a designer to join our Team!
Design Team members receive:
1. FREE PRODUCT - A full monthly kit plus the embellishment add-on kit, valued at well over $50 retail.
2. GENEROUS DISCOUNT - A 30% discount on all product purchases that will fit in the box with your kit to ship free of charge!
3. FAME & GLORY - Your photo and bio on our Design Team page!
What we ask of you:
- A 6-month term
- Design exclusivity to ScrapThat! Product manufacturer sites are fine, but we must be the only online store/kit club that you design for.
- You must have a blog and Facebook account and update it regularly each week including posts about projects you’ve created from the kit, design tips etc. We ask that you also have links to our site on your blog and any other sites you are involved with where allowable.
- Minimum of 3 projects created every month with the kit. One layout must use the main kit contents only, (no items from the add on kits). 90% of each project must contain kit contents.
- Post your 3 kit designs, plus an additional two projects of your choice (made with your stash) in our gallery every month as well as to one other large gallery site, either www.Scrapbook.com or www.TwoPeasinaBucket.com. Postings on these sites must include *ScrapThat! Kit* in the title line.
- Projects must be well photographed; standard size we are using on the website is 640 x 480 rectangular & horizontal…no text or frames please. Have cropped and ready to be uploaded on our site (and your blog) the last Friday of each month.
- Submit your kit design work for publication when applicable to open calls. Where possible, credit must always be given for projects created using our kits.
- Active participation in the ScrapThat! forum and gallery. This is quite possibly the most important thing! We have a terrific on-line community and our members are of the utmost importance to us, so this is huge!
Should this be of interest, kindly apply and submit:
- Full Name, E-Mail Address, Country
- A paragraph about who you are and why you want to be a part of the ScrapThat! team.
- Attach three projects that best showcase your style sized to 650 pixels. (You may also provide links to these projects on your blog and/or gallery.)
- Blog Link
- Links to Current Online Galleries including Scrapbook.com and/or Two Peas in a Bucket.
- List of all Design Teams you are currently serving on with links. (including manufacturers, wholesalers, stores, challenge blogs, kit clubs, etc.)
- List of Former Design Teams