Monday, October 7, 2013

A couple more C'est Magnifique projects with close-ups ..


I decided that I really wanted to do a mixed media canvas. This one is 11x14. I had such fun creating my background with my Damask stencil and lots of Lindy's Stamp Gang mists! I loved altering the kit and add-on contents to suit my needs. Don't you love that photo of dgd Marianne working on a crafty project with her 3 headbands and a scarf? 



I've used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I've used a brooch from my jewelry box, mists,  stencil, molding paste, cheesecloth, pearls and some drywall mesh. 


Next, I decided it was time for a boy (dgs Elias) page and these 9th Wave papers and Blue Fern Marrakesh chipboard were so perfect for doing one! My page is based on a sketch by Lydell Quinn. 




I've used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I've used a stencil and some Dylusions mist, cheesecloth and a MS butterfly punch. 



6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are simply gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the textures, the flowers and the lace!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, both projects are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Love the mixed media style you used for them! So many beautiful details to enjoy on your pages! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your projects Sandi! All the altering and elements are just perfection!! And the photo.. just way too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Sandi these are both completely awesome! You are on such a roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW cute can cute get! just loove that photo of your DGD, girly girl from start! the colours on your first one are absolutely dreamy as are your details. The second one is totally fabbo too, he's such an adorable little boy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete