Thursday, January 30, 2014

February Full Reveal ~ C'est Magnifique Kits

Hello, everyone!

 I am back today with photos for the February Full Kit Reveal at C'est Magnifique! I have already shared 4 of my 5 layouts! The 5th was created using the C'est Magnifique February sketch which reveals on the 1st of the month, so I will be posting that here on Saturday.  This month's kit is aptly called "An Aura of Romance." 

Here is a LINK  to my previous post, showing you what I've done with this gorgeous kit! But while you're here, let me show these fab Kit photos! 








Gorgeous, huh? 

I'll be back on Feb. 1st with my very last C'est Magnifique project! And it's definitely a fave of mine! 
So stay tuned and thanks for coming by! 


1 comment:

  1. What a very beautiful kit. If our exchange rate was better I wouldn't have hesitated to buy this beauty.

    ReplyDelete