Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook July Kit Reveal ~ Limited Edition Kit, part 1

Welcome! 
Can I just say how much I loved, loved, loved working with the July Limited Edition Kit at My Creative Scrapbook? Pam's Kits are always over the top fabulous! This month is no exception! 
We are featuring the gorgeous KaiserCraft Storyteller collection. And Prima, of course. Lots of gorgeous flowers and resin frames. 


This is my first page and I dearly loved creating this fab background with paper tearing, some stenciling and adding embossing powder. More on that later this month. We teamed up with Lindy's Stamp Gang this month and had some cool mists to use which I've used here to make my red flowers more peach-y. 

I'm going to let the pictures do the talking this time. As I write this I'm on Day 8 of bronchitis and just barely out of bed .. but improving! 

Love the pearl strand and the super gorgeous Prima resin frames. 


Used some Lindy's to re-color a bit of my lace. 

***


Next up is a sweet page featuring a photo of scrappy friend and fellow DT member Becky Litz's daughter. Isn't she adorable? When I see her cute photos, I think "I wanna scrap that one!" So when Becky suggested it, I was super excited! 
I had more background fun on this one, too, created with a stencil. molding paste and my Creative Embellishments stamps, Crackle and Bokeh.  Some fussy cutting as fillers. Don't you adore the sweet pearl arrows and gorgeous lace? 

Close-ups:

Here you can see a bit of the stencil we got to use this month along with our LSG, yay! I also used the mist to recolor the large bloom. 



***
And here is a photo of the Kit:


Thanks for coming by today! I'll be back in a few days with a couple more layouts! 

For information about our kits, visit HERE. And to see what the DT did this time, go visit our GALLERY. You're sure to be inspired. 

If you are in the USA, have a safe and fun 4th of July weekend! 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO's I love the first one. The whole page just pops and with the ocean background in the pictures just makes this page perfect. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! I loveeeeeee all the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Pow! These are knockouts!I thought I recognized that sweet baby face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Amazing! You're so uber-talented!!! Gorgeous layouts!!
    I hope you're feeling like yourself again soon.
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages & beautiful kit! Love that heart resin ♥ Love the soft prettiness of both layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pages my friend!! Looooove the awesome page, it is gorgeous a what a cutie pie!!! Take care and rest..sending you a big hug!! Get well soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeus pages Sandi....really love that second one! Gorgeous little photo and the design so fab and beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure gorgeousness Sandi. Love all the texture and layers. Do get well soon my friend.

    ReplyDelete