Wednesday, November 25, 2015

2nd Blue Fern Studios November project ~ The Most Wonderful …



"The Most Wonderful .."

Next, I decided upon a celebration theme .. New Years Eve, 2014. 
This wintery Christmas Vintage Auld Lang Syne was an obvious choice but so soothing to use! It's neutral background can go so many ways.  I layered, tore and fussy cut using Wonderland and Greeting Cards as well. 


Of course, I had to make it my own with my Imagine Inks in Winter Mint and Leaf. For shine, I used the new Pyrite Glitter. 





My chipboard was all treated the same. I like the cohesiveness that gives a project. It was primed with white gesso and then dabbed thoroughly with Glossy Accents and Diamond Dust. Gives it a real wintery, frosty look .. like glistening snow. The new Blooming Curls chipboard is so unique. I've just been waiting to find the perfect project. 



This is a good close-up of some of the stamping used to provide depth and interest. 

Blue Fern Products Used:
Paper:
Christmas Vintage Auld Lang Syne
Christmas Vintage Wonderland
Christmas Vintage Greeting Cards

Chipboard:
Blooming Curls
Berry Stems

Mist:
Winter Mint
Leaf

Stamps:
Forever

Glitter:
Pyrite

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandi, love the chipboard pieces you have used..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Sandi...love the diamond dust on the chipboard pieces.

    ReplyDelete