Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Anticipation ~ My third Blue Fern Studios March project

Hello, Blue Fern fans! 
Sandi here with you today sharing my third March creation using some of our newest products! 
First up is some Courtship Lane! 

Be sure and hashtag BFS on Instagram because I'm looking for folks to feature!
https://www.instagram.com/bluefernstudios/
Or use the little icon at the top of the BFS right sidebar!

"Anticipation"

This layout was created for our March Sketch Challenge. We hope you get a chance to play along! I decided to go purple on this one. There is lots of simple background work on this one including some stamping with the Christmas Collage stamp .. yes, really! Then I layered the papers as listed below but my primary background layer is Courtship East Plaza. 


I wanted this layout to be all soft and feminine, so my chipboard is simply painted with white gesso. I've used the Serendipity Anticipation title and the Township collage. 


Just a little floral close-up and some stamping and ink splattering. I've used some clusters of microbeads here and there for more texture. 


I've been wanting to use the Banner Flags chippy and when they showed up on this month's sketch. I pulled one out! So cute! 


Just s couple of dimensional shots! Love adding in corrugated cardboard to anything! 


Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Paper:
Courtship Lane East Plaza, West Plaza, Calling Cards
Chipboard:
Anticipation, Township Collage, Banner Flags
Stamp:
Christmas Collage

***

Remember, Be sure and hashtag BFS on Instagram because I'm looking for folks to feature!
Or use the little icon at the top of the BFS right sidebar!

See you soon! 

6 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooo gorgeous! Those layers, that lace, the flowers ... love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. love the stenciling and what great papers too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout, Sandi!! Wonderful details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo Beautiful. Love the detail.
    Would you like to remove that blue layer behind your blog header? I could help you with that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo beautiful Sandi! Love the colours and the gorgeous design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete