Monday, May 23, 2016

Blissful ~ Blue Fern Studios

"Blissful" 

Last but not least for Blue Fern Studios is my example for the Tranquility Reveal. 
My primary background paper is the B side of the Hushed paper. More Hushed paper was utilized as torn photo layers to help build the background along with a Calling Card. I've done some stenciling and added some random mist colors from my stash. 

All my chipboard pieces were treated the same to create a cohesive look. I've again done multiple embossing powder over clear gesso. 


Some Organic Coins were used as a photo layer and embossed with In the Navy, Nutmeg and Garnet Embossing Powder. Fool's Gold Glitter was also added in for sparkle. The Scalloped Border chipboard is just barely peeking out on each side of the photo. My Blissful title was treated the same as well. 
I enjoyed using the new Tranquility Flowers on this page, so added them generously! 



A better look at that Scalloped Border chipboard and Blissful title. 
You can see bits of the Making Plans stamping that was done as I was preparing my background. I've used black splattered paint as a finishing touch. I also added some black dots to my lilies to make them more life-like. 



Just wanted to share one more image of these gorgeous Tranquility Roses and Lilies. 

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Paper: Tranquility Hushed and Calling Cards
Chipboard: Organic Coins, Blissful, Jubilation, Patience set, Scalloped Border
Stamp: Making Plans
Embossing Powder: In The Navy, Nutmeg, Garnet
Glitter: Fool's Gold
Flowers: Tranquil Blooms, Tranquil Roses and Lilies

That's it for this month! 
I hope you've found something to inspire you! 
Sandi

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, just love the layers and textures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete