Monday, January 15, 2018

Hello, hello! I'm scrapping again!


Hello, hello! 
It's been awhile, huh? 
I'm finally getting my new house unpacked and gradually working on all my projects. It takes a while to get settled in a new home. About the time you think you're done, you find something else that needs attention. 

Anyway, the other day I pulled out an old My Creative Scrapbook Kit and had myself a little fun playing! For inspiration I used the My Creative Scrapbook sketch by Laura Whitaker that was the Dec 16 to Jan 15 one. It's a stunner! 


I love how sketches allow you to incorporate them with any style of scrapbooking. Although this looks more clean and simple, it worked great for my more shabby chic style. 

The photos are of my niece and her daughter. Papers and embellishments are  Crate Paper. The chipboard title is by Blue Fern Studios. 

Here's a few close-ups:





It was so relaxing to get creative with paper!
I'm anxious to make more time for scrapping, so see you soon. 

Thanks for coming by! 
Sandi 

3 comments:

  1. Hello hello! so good to see you scrapping again! This layout is so beautiful.. love how you have made the photos like that, they really good interesting and it fits the sketch... have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the new place is coming along!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the way you did the photos and loveeeeeeee the colors!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page Sandi! I love how you did the photo, great to get messy again right? After a long break and so sad that SOE was over, I'm on another kit club team and I've done two pages in as many days...when one door closes another one sometimes opens.....feels great to be creating again! glad your move went well, hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete