Monday, February 19, 2018

Dream ~ International Scrapbook Garden "Kisses and Snowflakes" Debut

Hello there, everyone!
Thanks for bearing with me during the very long process of packing, moving and unpacking. It's gone on far too long ... but we are finally getting settled.

I'm here today with my DT debut of The International Scrapbook Garden Kisses and Snowflakes kits.
I have recently joined the Design Team there and will be designing with the Garden Kit.
They have such beautiful Kits with gorgeous supplies including bonus kits ... and they focus on the "harder to find" international paper collections.



So, here is my first project where I'm using the 7 Dots Boardwalk paper as my base. Love this paper!
The photo is of my granddaughter MacKayla working with her horses in the bitter Kentucky cold. I hoped for a frosty look, so there is lots of shine that doesn't quite come across in photos. After doing some background mixed media work using the Bonus Kit supplies, I started layering and adding my embellishments.

Here is a photo of the Main Kit and a link to the store.
Kisses and Snowflakes kits




Here are some close-ups:


On the background I've used clear gesso to prime, then pushed super heavy gesso through the Prima Stencil included in the Embellishment Bonus Kit. Then I added depth with the Main Kit Kaiser Craft stamp using both black ink as well as the purple Color Philosophy found in the Mixed Media Kit.


I added color of course, using the Shimmerz Vibez in Grape Escape from the Mixed Media Kit.
It pairs beautifully with the Purple Prills from the Main Kit. I grabbed embellishments from all the various kits but was sure to include the Prima Zelle Teal Ephemera.


I adore the wood veneer snowflakes from the Main Kit! I've tucked them in amongst my flowers which are from both the Main Kit and from the Flower add-on.


Scrapberry makes the most divine Flair and these are included in the Main Kit. And there are lots of pearls and rhinestones to embellish. with.


Just a couple of views from the side. The colors all played so well together!


Here is a list of supplies used:
7 Dots Northern Light Board Games
7 Dots Northern Lights Frosted
7 Dots Northern Light Tags
7 Dots Northern Lights Die Cut Elements
7 Dots Northern Lights Word Stickers
KaiserCraft Clear Stamp PS I Love You
KaiserCraft Teal Pearls
Dovecraft Perfectly Pink Adhesive Gems
Shimmerz Grape Escape Vibez
Prima Stencil #585020
Prima Color Philosophy Poison Love
Scrapberry Create Wonder Flair
Plum Crazy Prills
Aleene's Glitter Snow
Prima Flowers #597153
Prima Sweet Peppermint Leaves #590680
Petaloo Mixed Blooms
Silver Flowers
Wood Veneer Snowflakes
Prima Attic Dust and Blossom Red Chalk Edger
Prima Zella Teal Ephemera

The Bonus Kit:








Thanks for coming by today!
I'm so happy to be scrapping again!!!

If you are looking for a new Kit Club, I can highly recommend checking us out HERE Also, we have a Facebook Group which is a growing community for kit subscribers and other crafters.

Hugs,
Sandi




2 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous Sandi, well done on your debut layout!

    ReplyDelete