Saturday, December 1, 2018

Creative Embellishments December Challenge!

Hello, scrappy friends! 
Can you even believe that this is the first day of December? 
Seriously, where has this year gone? 

I'm back today with my DT take on our December Challenge over at Creative Embellishments
I thought I'd jump at the chance to make a sweet Christmas themed card and tag set. 
The twist on the challenge this month is to add an animal to your project!!! 


So, here is my lovely little set created with an older Graphic 45 collection. I decided that the dark red script paper would be wonderful as a background for the Jumping Deer that I wanted to use!

All my chipboard pieces were stained with Walnut Ink and then lightly and randomly embossed with aged gold embossing powder, The title pice was left bare.

Here are some close-ups for you:



That Circle Vine Frame is a fave of mine! Here it helps bring focus to the reindeer.
The Christmas Sentiments was left bare.


I love creating tags by using several layers and then really decking out the top layer.


Thanks for coming by today!
I hope you'll visit the Creative Embellishments
blog and see the other Design Team examples.
Hopefully, you can join in!

Sandi


Creative Embellishment products used:
Christmas Sentiments

2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! Loveeeeeeeeee those deer and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so beautiful! Love the warm colors too!

    ReplyDelete