Monday, December 31, 2018

Great News with Creative Embellishments!




Finally I can share the good news!

I'm humbled beyond measure to share that I'll be returning for another term at Creative Embellishments! They are my dream team and I just can't get enough! 

 I have already received my January and February DT package and as always am blown away at the quality and precision detail on these awesome products. Who doesn't love using chipboard???  CE also creates wood veneer,  rubber stamps, stencils and flair. 


Here is a little bit about Creative Embellishments:

"Creative Embellishments is a new family owned company that was created by Michael and Nicolle Kramer. We are a husband and wife team who design and manufacture unique, high quality chipboard, wood and rubber stamp products. It is our mission to offer fun and inspiring products to bring out your inner creativity that you can add to any project. In the near future we will be expanding into other mediums such as rubber/acrylic stamps and acrylic embellishments."


So, stay tuned for more fun projects coming up very soon.  
And please visit the CE Blog to see what's going on right now!!! 

Because tomorrow is January1st, the January challenge will be posted then. 

So stay tuned here as well ... for all the close-ups.


Sandi






1 comment: