Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments January Challenge!


Happy New Year! 
Welcome to 2019, everyone!

I'm here with you today sharing my take on the January 2019 Creative Embellishments Challenge. 

I was inspired by the soft pastels in the Challenge image along with all the seasonal photos which spoke "transition" to me.  I usually take my Christmas tree down on New Years Day, thus I went with a New Years card and tag set. 




This is my first ever teepee (pyramid) card but certainly not my last! They are so addicting! 
For the snow twist, I added some textured Glitter Snow and paint splattering. Creative Embellishments chipboard used were Pine cone clusters,  Antlers,  Berry frame 4 and the Holiday Sentiment Words.  

Here are some close-up details:





Creative Embellishments products use:
Chipboard:
Pine cone clusters
Holiday Sentiment Words

And here is the inspiration photo:



I hope that you can find time to play along as well!

Sandi



1 comment: