Friday, January 25, 2019

"Hold On Me" ~ Creative Embellishments Oversized Tag

Hello, everyone! 
Sandi Clarkson here with you today! 

I'm back with an uber-embellished,  feminine oversized Tag! These great CE Large Tag pieces are approximately 5.5w x 10h ... providing plenty of surface to create whatever you want! In fact, I've added 7 different Creative Embellishments products to this single tag. 


Since it's getting close to Valentine's Day, I was in the mood for pink. Now, if you know my work at all, you probably recognize that I'm more of a peach or coral kind of gal. But today I went pink and flowery all the way.



I started by selecting my papers and trimming them to fit one of the Large Tags.  Next I added a layer of crackle paste and set it aside to air dry. While I was waiting, I figured out my design and then altered all my remaining chipboard with walnut ink. Also, I did some "sprinkle" embossing here and there with some aged gold embossing powder. 

When my tag was finally dry and it had some crackle, I did some random stamping (see photo above)  with the Circle Bokeh Stamp and the Distressed Crackle Stamp and black ink. I also did a bit of misting to restore some of color I had lost by covering the paper with the crackle paste. 



Here's a good view of some of the Baby's Breath along with the Large Clock Face 6 inch and one of the Clock Hands



The remainder of the Baby's Breath was tucked in here on the bottom left. 



I adore the CE Large Clock Face 6 inch which actually comes in several sizes. 
Here it is used as one of my base layers but I made sure to let it peek out here and there! 
I've been itching to use some of my pink mica flakes which you can see here. They are so shiny! 
You'll note one of the Seasons Change Flair right under the top of the purple flower. It was the perfect embellishment to use. 



This is another dimensional view to help convey how large this lags really are.



I'm not sure why I love this blurry photo but I do. Probably because I finally, finally used some super large and very old Prima flowers that have been in my stash waiting for the right project to come along!

That's it for me today!
I've linked all my products used for you below.
See you next time!




Creative Embellishments products used:
Chipboard:
Stamps:

3 comments: