Friday, February 1, 2019

February Challenge at Creative Embellishments is Live!

Hello to all my crafting buddies! 
Here we are flipping the calendar over again ... to February, can you believe?

I'm back today to share my take on this months Challenge at Creative Embellishments
This time around we have a Color Challenge, so be forewarned. 
Admittedly, I took a leaner, paler version of the challenge but hey that's okay because I got that beautiful lace "twist" on there! 


I designed a couple of quick Valentine's cards because I needed them anyway. 
I used some papers from Prima's Lavender Frost. 

After deciding on my design, I grabbed my chipboard pieces and altered them with Walnut Ink. My favorite alter these days. 



After layering my paper and adding some dangling lace, I added part of the Heartbeat Border which is such a gorgeous, delicate piece. Love it! 

Next, I added some embellishments and then the "Love" word from the Valentines Word Set



For the second card, I went vertical and again used the remainder of the Heartbeat Border and the "Cupid" word from the Valentines Word Set. A few embellishments and this one is done as well! 

Sometimes, I tend to overthink card making too much, lol! 



Here is another angle on my gorgeous cards .. all ready for Valentine's! 

And here is the Challenge image:


I hope that you will find time to play along.
Here's a Link to where you can find our blog and see all the Design Team examples as well as the link to play along!

Thanks for coming by.
I always appreciate each visit and comment.



Creative Embellishments products used:
Heartbeat Border
Valentines Word Set

3 comments: