Monday, September 23, 2019

Oversized Tag with Sandi ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello, scrappy friends! 

Sandi here with you today sharing my latest project for Creative Embellishments

You may have noticed that I love to create using the CE Large Tags. These guys are 10 inches tall and have become my preferred size for creating a "layout."

Much like a canvas inspires me to create a mixed media project, these inspire me to layer, layer and layer some more using chipboard and ephemera and flowers.



The photo is of my sweet little niece Lexi.  I pulled out an older kit from one of the kit clubs and made use of all the bit and bobs to co-ordinate with the chipboards
I have chosen: Old World Map, mediumView Master Photo Slides and Paper clips.



The Old World Map was chosen because Lexi's parents Love to travel! And since she's been traveling from Day One, baby girl loves to travel as well. All my chipboard elements were sprayed with walnut ink with some added gold shimmer. Simple but it really makes the chipboard pop!



View Master Photo Slides are so fun to use! I think they are one of the hidden gems of our selection of chipboard pieces! CE has been in business for 6 years this month, so there have been loads of additions with new products every month!



I'm swooning over the Old World Map, medium. Although I used it more as a layering piece than a stand alone, it just really gives a traveling vibe! There are 3 sizes of these guys plus you can custom order a specific size as needed for your project.



I wanted to catch a side view to share a little of my dimension.
Isn't that Paper clips piece just adorable?!



Lots of layers and finished with a bow!

Thanks for coming by today!
I hope you will check out the Creative Embellishments store when you have a few minutes! Lots of cute items.
Time to stock up for your holiday creating!

Sandi



Creative Embellishments used: 
Chipboard: 

2 comments: