Monday, October 28, 2019

Christmas Card and Tag Set for Creative Embellishments

Hello, scrappy friends! 
I'm here today sharing my latest project for Creative Embellishments
And I'm still on a shaker craze! 
Can't get enough of them and there are so many crazy, good ones in the Store. 


I decided it was past time to start making some of my personal Christmas cards, so I dug out my huge stack of Christmas papers and found some really old Basic Grey in your traditional Christmas colors. 

The little Deer Head Shaker was calling my name although it took me awhile to figure out just exactly how I wanted to use him. He'd be great with a pair of glasses or some other personalization. But my guy just got sequins, beads and ah-hum, a flower! 

Of course, I made a tag to match. 



My deer head was stained with walnut ink and then I misted the antlers with some gold spray. Later I added some Cinnamon Sticklers for definition. He turned out so cute! 

For a greeting, I chose the Merry Christmas from the Christmas Sentiments set. 

Needing more dimension, I stamped some of the edges with my fave Distressed Crackle Stamp and some brown Staz-on ink. Some bling and it was done. 



My tag was created with 3 layers of paper and some of my old punches. I keep them for this sort of thing! 

I felt I needed a large chipboard element on the tag and decided on the Pine Cone Branch. It is truly gorgeous ... and I have already more of it! 
The branches were misted with a green ink and the pine cones were brushed with some of that Cinnamon Sticklers. I added a couple of flowers to help co-ordinate with the card. 

I also chose the "December" from the Christmas Sentiments set and misted it with a gold spray. 
That was adhered near the top along with my red bow. 

One set done and 64346790 to go! 
Just kidding! 

I hope you will visit the Creative Embellishments Store for your laser cut chipboard needs. And don't forget about the stamps, stencils and flair buttons! 




Creative Embellishments products used: 


1 comment: