Friday, October 18, 2019

Pumpkin Shaker Easel Card ~ Creative Embellishments!

Hello, Creative Embellishments fans!
Can you believe we are officially into holiday season?!
Here in the Northern Hemisphere we are celebrating all things Fall and are headed into Halloween in the next few weeks.



I decided to create another easel card since I had those on my mind. To ramp up the fun, I've added a Pumpkin Shaker which was altered with walnut stain and a bit of Cinammon stickles. I've used some awesome sequins and beads from Buttons Galore and More to fill my shaker.
Next, I adorned my shaker with one of the Acorn Clusters and a ribbon.



Because I dearly love the Autumn Fall Leaves Titles, I decided to put them to work on my card, again using walnut stain and tickles. All the other embellies are from an old Scraps of Elegance Kit and feature Frank Garcia's Amber Moon collection from a couple of years ago. 



I used the remainder of my Acorn Clusters to add as layers on my co-ordinating tag. 
This one is so pretty! Maybe I should gift it to myself, huh? 

If you are in the mood to create something Fall, you can find lots of great choices at the Creative Embellishments Store

Also, if you haven't checked out the Challenge for this month, please do! I had the honor of creating this month's mood board and it is perfect for this season. Just check out the blog HERE ... it is the first post! 

Thanks for coming by today! 
Sandi




Creative Embellishments products used:


1 comment: