Friday, November 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments November Challenge

November already? 
This has seriously been a crazy fast year!

 But regardless, this month's Challenge over at Creative Embellishments is enough to get you thinking all things cozy, autumn-y and "wrapped in a blanket" warm. 
What better way to acknowledge the change of the seasons than with the adorable Leaf Shaker


I altered it with background paper and then some walnut ink. 
Of course, I also "had" to add some leaves which I grabbed from the Branch and Leaves set. 
For a finishing touch, I added a title from the Autumn Word Set. This was a fun and quick way to use up some REALLY old papers from Basic Gray and Websters Pages. 

Here are a couple of close-ups: 





And here is the challenge image:


The twist is to add wood.


That's it from me for Creative Embellishments. 
Can't wait to see how you interpret the challenge!      

Creative Embellishments Products used:




1 comment: