Friday, November 1, 2019

The November Challenge ~ 13 Arts

Hello, 13 Arts friends! 

It's Sandi here hosting this month's challenge. I have created a mood board that I hope you will love and find inspiration from. 
Perhaps you will be inspired by the colors of the images or maybe a single image will catch your eye. Maybe you will be drawn to the forest scene or perhaps you will be inspired by the tablescape. 

For me, this month's challenge is all about COZY and even more, home and family.
Wherever you live and regardless of the season, I think we all appreciate the warmth of our favorite things. And sometimes, we grieve the passage of time only to realize there is something new on the horizon. 

The main RULE is that you must use at least one 13 Arts product on your creation and kindly share what you used. 


Have fun! 


And here is my take on the challenge: 









13 Arts Materials used:

Thanks for coming by! 
I hope you can play along www.13artspl.blogspot.com





2 comments: