Wednesday, December 18, 2019

13 Arts Glittered Card with Sandi!

Hello, 13 Arts fans! 
Today a few of the Design Team members have some projects for you featuring our Glitters/Splash Glitters and Glitter or Metallique paints. 

Here is a card that I created just for you! :)


I haven't done a large rectangular card in a while although I think they always look so elegant!
So, I created a card base from an 8.5 by 11 piece of card stock trimmed to create a 4x8 card.
For my layering pieces, I have chosen Cracked Paper, Grungy WallsScratchy Walls Paper, Grungy Walls and Grungy Walls, Postcards A4. These were inked on the edges and then assembled as shown above.



I chose some stars from the Under the Stars Chipboard Set and painted them Ayeeda Paint Metallic Dark Yellow. Next, I topped them with some of the Ayeeda Paint Gold Glitter ... easiest way to add glitter without making a mess!



I adore the title pieces from the Speaking of Which cardstock, so I cut the It's Your Day from the smaller font and used that one. I inked it and added just a hint of glitter paint to the edges.




For my focal point, I added some mesh ribbon and florals from my stash. Before adhering and arranging them, I painted them all with the Ayeeda Paint Gold Glitter. After looking around, I also found some large ivory balls from an old Valentine's pick and tore them off for my used here!

All in all, I am quite pleased with how this turned out!

Thanks for coming by today!
I appreciate you so much!



13 Arts products used: 
Ayeeda Paint Metallic Dark Yellow

1 comment: