Sunday, March 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments March Challenge!!!

Hello, scrappy friends! 
It's time for another Challenge over at  Creative Embellishments

Can you believe that it is March already? 
I should be thinking Spring and actually I am in my personal life but I have one last wintry project for you! 


This month I was inspired by both the colors in the Challenge image as well as the photo of the woman surrounded by lights. My project photo is of a mannequin in a Bergdorf Goodman holiday window was taken in 2016. The store  windows in NYC during the holidays are always an inspiration to fellow artists of all kinds. My photos are certainly not professional but they hold wonderful memories. 

My six (6) Creative Embellishment pieces are the Large TagsBerry Frame 4BerriesChipboard Snowflakes, Shine Flair Silver and "Chilly" from the Blizzard Word Set.  My paints and mediums are all from 13 Arts except for some snow glitter per the twist.  

I've also used a sheet of Glossy Silver/Gold foil from the Frosted Foiled Paper Variety Pack from Rinea as part of our March Collaboration. I cut the foil sheet into a doily with an older Prima die. Love how it turned out. 

Here are some close-ups: 




This was so fun to create! 


Here is the Challenge image: 


The twist is to add glitter! 


Now it's your turn to play! 
Thanks for coming by today! 


Creative Embellishments products used: 

Chipboard: 

Flair:



2 comments: