Thursday, March 26, 2020

"Victoriana" for 13 Arts ~ Lucille Ball

Hello, scrappy friends! 
Today we are featuring a few Design Team projects over on the 13 Arts blog which feature the new Victoriana collection. 

I decided to create my project on one of the Discontinued MDF Hearts that came in my original DT package last year. 


After choosing a paper from the Victoriana 6x6 paper pad, I adhered it to the heart with gel medium. Then I used a craft knife to cut the heart design. 



For dimension I used modeling paste pushed through the new Tattered Diamonds Stencil 6x6. When that was dry, I added color with the new Color Glow Andalusite



I elevated my photo of Lucille Ball with corrugated cardboard and added ephemera from the Victoriana Ephemera Pack as well as some paper from the Victorianan Paper Pad A6



The watch face and flower are from my stash. Listed below are the 13 Arts products used: 

13 Arts Products used: 
Discontinued Heart MDF
Watch face from my stash

Thanks for coming by today! 
I hope you will be able to get your hands on some of this collection very soon! 
Sandi


2 comments: