Saturday, May 2, 2020

13 Arts May Challenge wedding layout!

Hello, 13 Arts fans! 
Sandi here with you today sharing my take on the gorgeous May Challenge! 

I have scrapped a couple of my niece's wedding photo and used primarily the Rosalie collection because the colors are perfect for the Challenge. 


I created a panel across the page with some papers from the Rosalie Paper Pad, A6 and adhered them to the Secret Letters, Rosalie which is my favorite paper of the entire collection. Because I did some punch work, I added the Vintage Rosefied, Rosalie as my bottom layer.




I did some stencil work with the Poppies Stencil, Unforgettable and some modeling paste. Then I added some pink and coral with the watercolor set.


It is a delicate design but perfect for a wedding layout. 
I am so loving the ephemera from the Rosalie Ephemera Pack
Here I've included some of the florals as well as a round postage design that says Muskogee, OK. I was born and raised in Oklahoma City and often heard about Muskogee although it was a small town that we didn't visit often. 

A couple more close-ups:




And here is the Challenge image: 



13 Arts Products used:
Vintage Rosefied, Rosalie
3D Balls Medium

Thanks for coming today!
I hope you get a chance to play along.





3 comments:

  1. WOW This is a stunner!! Brilliant! Love it! - The background, colors, details, layers, flowers - everything!! So delicate
    Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete