Friday, May 1, 2020

May Challenge at Creative Embellishments




Hello and welcome to the May Challenge over at  Creative Embellishments

This month I was inspired by all the cool timepieces in the Challenge image as well as the tree. While I had planned to add a tree to project, I ended up mainly using one of the Large Tags as well as several of the clock faces: Large Clock Face 3" and the Large Clock Face 6".  I also stamped my crackled background with 2 of the CE stamps: Circle Bokeh Stamp and the Distressed Crackle Stamp. The "twist" this month is to add numbers which in my case are on the clock faces. 

Because the tree in the challenge image evokes feelings of rootedness, I thought of family and chose to use a photo of what we call "The Big Six." They are my 6 oldest grandkids .. along with a little photo bomber, one of the little granddaughters who snuck her way into most of this family photo shoot. Ha! The twist is to add numbers which I've done via my clock faces. 

Here are some close-ups for you: 







Lots of bling and texture via the crackle medium on the Large Tag along with mica flakes and aged gold embossing powder. All the chipboard was altered with walnut stain.

We hope you will have an opportunity to play along!

Here is a look at the Challenge image: 


And here is a link to the Challenge: 

Can't wait to see your creations! 
See you soon! 

Sandi


Creative Embellishments products used:
Chipboard:
Stamps:



2 comments: