Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments July Challenge




Welcome to the July Challenge, everyone! Funny story is that I've had a project planned for this Challenge for many months now but ... when I sat down to work on it and saw that the "Twist" is a Birthday Party Theme, I had to stop and totally rethink what I would create. After I regrouped, I decided to just do a simple birthday card and save the other project for later this month. So, here's my simple card, just some paper layering and use of my beloved CE chipboard. The cute little cupcake is from Cupcakes 2 where I inked the bottom and painted the icing, then added a couple of red painted strawberries. To make them more realistic, I added some green Stickles for the stems. My greeting is from the Birthday Word Set and was altered with Distress Walnut Stain. Lastly, I added a ribbon and it is ready for giving. I hope you will enjoy this bright, festive Challenge image! I can't wait to see your entries!
   
Here is the Challenge image that I created for Creative Embellishments: 


Here is a link to the Challenge: 

See you next time! 
Sandi




2 comments: