Friday, July 10, 2020

Frolic in the Sun ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello, Hello! 
How are my Creative Embellishments fans today? 

Sandi here with you today sharing a layout which was actually my "planned project" for the current July Challenge based on my niece's SnapChat photo. However, when I realized that Nicolle had assigned a birthday theme to July, I had to change courses and save this for today. Ha! 


Based on that fun photo, I wanted to create something bright and fun.
I've been toying with doing a layout reminiscent of a gallery wall, so that was kind of in my head as well. I had so much fun with this!



The Mint Box Flourish Frame Set is one of my favorite. So I used a couple of those and altered them with Walnut Stain. I intended to go back some metallic waxes but changed my mind mid-course,

My papers are the older Frolic collection from Blue Fern Studios. Perfect for my photos!



Here you can see the Square Mini Frames as well as some of my mixed media work. I've used the Heart Bokeh Stencil to push my modeling paste through. After that was dry, I stamped with some brown ink and the Distressed Script Stamp. So fun! I did my color work after the layout was otherwise completed. All media is form 13 Arts.



Here is another one of the Mint Box Flourish Frame Set 2 which I've turned upside down so that I could cluster my frames closer together.



Sharing just a little of the dimension and some of the paint splatters.

Once again this is the July Challenge Image: 


And here is the LINK to the Challenge.

Thanks so much for coming by today!
Hopefully, you found some new inspiration.



Creative Embellishments products used: 
Stencil:

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING those sweet photos, the flowers and the frames!

    ReplyDelete