Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments September Challenge


Welcome to September, everyone! 
Today I'm sharing my take on the Challenge photo which depicts varying degrees of urban decay. I chose a photo by Bryon P. Davis who spent 6 years photographing deserted buildings and other forms of urban abandonment. Some of it is very haunting. 

The twist this time is to use "Rust" on your project. The various Creative Embellishments  pieces I've used are: Door 2, customMoroccan Lattice Panel, Large Clock Face 5", Keys, Japanese Tea SetLife Documented, and Vintage Lantern.  Also the Distressed Moroccan Stamp. 

Here are a few close-ups:








I hope you will have a chance to play along. 
You can find the Challenge post HERE

And here is the Challenge image that I created for CE: 



Can't wait to see your Challenge entries.  

Thanks for coming by! 


Creative Embellishments products used: 

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! LOVING the photo you used, the door and the cups!

    ReplyDelete