Friday, September 18, 2020

Fall Cards for Creative Embellishments

Hello,  Creative Embellishments fans! 
Sandi here with you today sharing a couple of slimline cards. 
When I can't decide what to create, I default to cards because they are the one thing that will actually get used around here. I love being prepared for any occasion. 


I've used some older papers from Blue Fern Studios, Amber and Apricot. 
Even though the temperature is 106 degrees outside, my thoughts are staring to turn to Fall. 
Usually, I cling to Summer because although I love Fall, I am not a fan of Winter. 
So, Spring and Summer keep me far from the frigid temps. LOL




This was actually the second card I created and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. However, I must say that I love the outcome. I've used the Branch and Leaves chippys which I altered with my 13 Arts water inks and watercolors.  I then splashed them with some gold mist.

For a sentiment, I chose the Thanks from the Autumn Sentiments.




Here's a close look at those awesome leaves.

****



For this card I went with the Acorn Clusters chippy which is a big fave of mine. Actually, Creative Embellishments has a nice selection of cluster type chipboard which make extra nice adornments for your projects. This chippy was altered the same as above.

This time I chose the Blessings sentiment from the Autumn Sentiments.




And here is a close-up of these chippys.

Now I am all set for a Thank you card and one more generic card that can suit many different occasions.

Thanks for coming by the blog today.
We always appreciate your support.

Sandi


Creative Embellishments products used: 
Acorn Clusters

2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful presentation! These are just gorgeous cards Sandi! Sorry I've been 'away' for a while. I won't even try to catch up at this point - ha!

    ReplyDelete