Monday, January 23, 2012

Ready ~ Round Robin Layout ~


Hi, everybody! I am back today with a new layout done for Maggi's Round Robin challenge at Flying Unicorn. I had to follow Tammy's awesome page from last week. I was inspired by her glorious butterfly trail and her use of the Martha Stewart Scrolled Heart punch.  I did not do as many flowers as Tammy because this is really a guy page ..

I've used some of my Webster's Pages Ladies and Gents collection for this neat photo of my dgs putting on his shoes right before his wedding last summer.  I had earlier done a similar one of his bride, so that was kind of fun to do.  My laser cut birdcage is an A2Z Scraplets piece from my friend and former DT buddy Ness Waller. I painted it with Glimmer Glam in Dirty Martini and the bird with a red paint. My flowers are Prima Millinery and Prima Corine. The b/f trail is a Prima Say it in Crystals Swirl w black lace.

I've added in some Thickers for my title, a TH hardware piece, a Making Memories frame and black lace and pearls from my stash. I think that is just about it.

Thanks for coming by. I love reading your comments! I know commenting has been a Blogger nightmare lately, so I appreciate the ones I get! Hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the Prima and all the details. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gorgeous Sandi!!! Just love the birdcage and lace!!! The flourish and butterfly are just as lovely! Great details!

      Delete
  2. Sandi this is just gorgeous and I love that bird cage!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning page!!! Love the black elements !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout Sandi.... I love how you have used the pearl flourish for the butterfly trail. Love the photo - says it all.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, this is Gorgeous!!! Absolutely love the colors and that birdcage!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete