Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Quick Quotes Design Team!

I am so excited that I can finally share .... because it's hard to keep a secret, right?  I've been asked to be a part of the 2013 Quick Quotes Design Team! And I'm still pinching myself! I already know several of these gals but some of them are new to me and I can't wait to get acquainted.  Here is the line-up: 

Introducing... the New 

2013 Quick Quotes Education Team
New for 2013, we will have a team dedicated to video tutorials!



2013 Quick Quotes Traditional Design Team
Rhonda Van Ginkel* (DT Coordinator)
Sandi Clarkson ... that's me!! 
*Returning Designers

Thanks, Quick Quotes, for having confidence in me! 

11 comments:

  1. congrats to you, what a way to kick off a new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to be working with you on this team! Congrats Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds very interesting.. enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sandi...awesome news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sandi!! I'm excited to get to work with you in 2013 and can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sandi, excited to be part of QQ with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats Sandi, loking forward to working with you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sandi, another notch on your belt. Can't wait to see what you get up to with Quick Quotes... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandi! I am thrilled that you are joining our team at Quick Quotes! Your work is always amazing! I can't wait to see what you do with the QQ products!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete