Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SOUS Wednesday Card Challenge!


Happy Wednesday, everyone! We have another great card sketch today at Stuck on U Sketches and we   are hoping that you will find time to play along! Nanne' has challenged us to use scraps this month and that is exactly what I've done!

I still had a few little scraps left from my Scrap That!  September Kit "Victorian Dream." It was one of my all time favorite kits! (I say that about all of them, don't I?) I loved the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary papers .. and all the great embellies that Kaitlyn put in our kits! It was jam packed! So, you'd better believe that I kept those scraps!

I  did a bit of sewing on my layers although it is a bit hard to see. And I've also used my Cheery Lynn pastry die although it doesn't show too well in this multi-color. I will have to remember that it looks better with high contrast solids. Next I turned to my old CM circle makers to make my inner circle which I elevated with pop dots. Of course, I inked everything as I went along.

For my greeting, I decided to use the alphas that came with the G45 paper collection. It simply says "Hello." Since we were challenged to use scraps, I've added the the postage stamp looking strip, a few small Prima roses and a piece of twine. Then I finished off the card with a few pearls and ta-da .. finished!

I have a lovely gal in mind to whom I'll be sending this along. Hope she'll like it!

Okay,  it is your turn! Run back over to SOUS, make your card and link it up! You'll have 2 weeks and a chance at Top 3!

See you Friday for our layout sketch Reveal! Thanks for coming by!


9 comments:

  1. Oh Sandi, how beautiful! I love the dainty wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Sandi. I love the soft romantic feel to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little card Sandi, and all from scraps! Gotta love G45, and the wee roses too... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card Sandi love it !!! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky gal receiving this beauty! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete