Saturday, March 30, 2013

More Kiwi Lane ...

Happy Saturday, crafters! If you are here for the Scrap That! Blog hop, please scroll down HERE.


Sandi here today with another card creation featuring the Kiwi Lane templates along with some new Quick Quotes Chalking Inks colors and a Quick Quotes Bundle sentiment.




This card went together in record time ..  and I am so in love with it's clean but elegant lines. I've used the Kiwi Lane Designs Paisley Place mini, 1B to achieve the curved lines. So much more dramatic than s simple straight one!

My papers are a mix of the Cracklin' Rose Collection using both the 6x6 papers as well as the 12x12.
I elevated the upper portion of my card using some corrugated cardboard instead of foam tape. I felt it to be a bit more stabilized. My sentiment at the bottom is from the Quick Quotes Sentiment Bundle and is also elevated for dimension.

My edges were chalked with 2 of the new PowderPuff Chalking Inks ...  Coal Miner and Dusty Rose. So pretty! Oh, do I ever love my PowderPuffs!!

I finished this one up with a jute bow glued under a vintage Prima flower as well as a simple butterfly cut using my Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Products used:
Cracklin' Rose Collection, 6x6 and 12x12
Quick Quotes Sentiment Bundle 
PowderPuff Chalking Inks, Coal Miner and Dusty Rose

Misc:
ATG
Glossy Accents
Beacon's Fabri-tac
Martha Stewart classic Butterfly punch
Prima, Be Charmed Townsend
Jute
misc pearl





3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I love how you worked with the collection and the Kiwi templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sandi!! Love the colors!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete