Friday, July 19, 2013

"Buds" ~ Stuck on U Sketches Sketch Reveal


Hey, hey, hey! Is it Friday again already? Well, I won't complain sine it's my favorite day of the week! AND we have a new sketch challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches, this time with an original sketch by Nanne. This one is soooo versatile! 

I decided to use some of my KaiserCraft 75 cents collection as well as KC Basecoat. These pair so seamlessly. This one went fairly quickly for me .. no wet medium or mists. Just some fussy cutting and rub-ons for interest. And of course, I love me some Dusty Attic, Corner Scroll #2!  I treated it with Gesso and Chestnut Roan and added a few pearls. I've used up some bling that has been languishing in the drawer and nestled in among the flowers.  I really need to be using some of that up! My Petaloo blooms are from a recent trip to Archivers when the hubby and I were out of town. I actually think they may be an older collection but new to me. And of course, the cuties in the photo are 2 of my sweet little grandbabes. 

Here are some close-ups. 




I think that about wraps it up for today. I hope you will visit the SOUS blog and see what our designers have done this time around! And we hope that you will find time to play along. 

Thanks so very much for coming by! Have a great weekend! 


13 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Sandi, I love how you have used these papers and the colors are lovely too.. gorgeous photo as well.. love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and yes, true ... both collections work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Sandi and such a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwww!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the doily and all the gorgeous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I commented here - must be going crazy! This is beautiful Sandie - such cute kids & love the elements used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout! Love the kaisercraft papers and flowers. Super cute pic too.:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picture and beuatiful layout, love the big doilie... (and Kaisercraft of course :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous Sandi...I so love the colours and the photo is just so precious :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 Fave lines combined for a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! I love your adorable photo. Fantastic colors. I love what you did to the chippie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout Sandi, and such an adorable photo of your Grandbabes! Love the colour combo and the flowers are gorgeous - you make it look so easy - love it... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous page, Sandi!! Love your corner chippie and this photo is just so sweet!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. How gorgeous!! Wonderful colors and texture! Love the design, pps, and perfect details!

    ReplyDelete