Friday, November 1, 2013

C'est Magnifique Sketch Reveal Day

Hello, scrappers! I am back again today to share  my take on the November C'est Magnifique sketch.  This was a really fun one to do! 

Once again I went crazy with the flames! Do be careful as this paper seemed to burn very quickly! Just FYI. Then I splattered some inks randomly across the page, colorized a few flowers and started layering. I loved using a few loose ornaments from the studded ribbon. This is sweet dgd Marianne.


And close-ups:


To create my layout I've used the Main kit as well as the Flower Add-on and Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash: mists.


And here is that great sketch by Michele Singh: 


 Be sure and check the C'est Magnifique BLOG  to see all the challenge rules. We would love to see your layouts using our sketch.  Our Sketch Challenge is open to everyone and you may use any supplies you have on hand.  You do not need to be a member of our kit club to participate.  You do not have to use any specific products.  Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch, but we do want to be able to look at your layout and tell that you used the sketch. 

I guess that's it from me today! Thanks for coming by! Love, love, love reading your comments! 



9 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous.. what a lovely sketch.. love all your blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and loving the shutters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! So, we are using flames as a technique now?? I have to say it does look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layers. Gorgeous flower cluster. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele sure knows how to draw a sketch! this is such a lovely one and your take on it is really really so pretty! What? you're burning off the edges of your papers? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page! I love how you distressed the background paper and added the metal embellishments around the flower cluster. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous page for this darling photo. You have the most amazing photos of your grandchildren and you create such fabulous page with them!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete