Friday, February 28, 2014

HeArt & Soul Artists ~ a new Design Team ~


Hello there, everybody!

If you are here for Sketchabilities, click HERE.

 Welcome to Reveal Day for HeArt and Soul Artists "presented by The Color Room."  Two of my favorite sites,  The Color Room and Scrap for Help have merged their efforts! The site will continue to offer the monthly Color Palette but are adding in the Scrap for Help challenges. We will also be offering both video and PDF tutorials to raise money for global missions! How awesome is that? I'm so excited to be part of this wonderful Design Team as a Color Challenge Girl!  


I have included the palette for March at the end of my post. Our Scrap for Help "twist" is to add a piece of junk mail to your project! I hope you find time to play along! 

For my layout I've mixed some yummy 7 Dots Messy Head with stencils, molding paste and fabulous color in the Prima and Petaloo blooms.  My accent piece is a Creative Embellishments
 chipboard piece that you can find HERE.  I have simply gessoed it and highlighted it with chalk ink! 




In the background (behind the flowers) you'll see my "1-800-Flowers" junk mail piece! I gessoed it to make it a bit more obscure! =) 


Don't you love these GREAT Spring colors? So, hop on over to HeArt and Soul to upload your project! Don't forget to add the junkmail! 

Sandi

4 comments:

  1. Well done on your new dt, enjoy it.. and this layout looks amazing, love the photo and your back ground is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the DT!! I loveeeeeeeeee this lo! Beautiful photo and love love love love love the flowers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty!!So glad we are teamies again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I really love the circle and all the colors you used in this layout. Congratulations on your new DT!!!!
    Hugs - Ginger

    ReplyDelete