Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal, part 2

"Time with You"

Hi, all! Here are my project #3 and #4 with the July Limited Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.
 Since this is a crazy busy month for me, I will let the photos do the talking this time! :)
Less for you to have to read. 



***

"The Fait" circa 1932

I do have to interject that the photo is of my in-laws, believe it or not My husband is much older than I and he was a late in life baby, so my in-laws were like grandparents to me. Made for kind of a nice, easy in-law relationship! The baby is my sister-in-law and she is still living. 



Thanks for coming by! 
As this is posting, I am preparing for a huge family birthday party! 
Eight of them are having birthdays! 
Yes, I am a busy woman right now! 
Two of them, their 50th and one, her 21st, so I'm trying to make it extra special. 

Bye for now! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh these two layouts are amazing, so beautiful! Love all the flowers and the stencilling on your backgrounds.. And have a wonderful time celebrating in your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the textures and the flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete