Friday, October 23, 2015

My 1st October Blue Fern Studios projects!

Hello, everyone! 

I'm here today to share my first October Blue Fern Studios projects using the Autumn Anthology collection. Fall colors are a fave of mine, so this was just plain FUN!

 "Memories"

Starting with a vintage photo of my mom, I've used the Le Ballon and Mercantile paper as my base and focused on a few fave pieces of chipboard, the Oval Daisy Frame and the new French Ironworks .. so gorgeous! I painted them with some distress paint and then did some random embossing with a gold embossing powder. I was going for a very rusted look. I finished the pieces off with a dab of metallic patina. 

Of course, there is some mixed media in the background and use of the new Imagine Mist in Persimmon as well as the texture stamp. Persimmon is such a great color! I've fussy cut and layering in some pieces from the Calling Cards and some butterflies from Frolic Dans le Jardin. 

Close-ups:


Love to frame my photos with chipboard! 


This new French Ironwork is so intricate .. in love! 



I snipped it into two pieces and used some here. 



Blue Fern Products Used:
Paper:
Autumn Anthology Le Ballon
Autumn Anthology Mercantile
Autumn Anthology Calling Cards
Frolic Dans le Jardin

Chipboard:
French Ironwork
Oval Daisy Frame

Stamps:
Texture

Mist:
Imagine Ink, Persimmon

That's it for today!
I'll be back in a few days with more!
Thanks for coming by! 

3 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful! Love how the photos are in the frame and love the soft mixed media too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning. Love the shiny bits and the little pieces of gauze that are peeking out all over. Pure perfection xx

    ReplyDelete