Monday, November 23, 2015

Blue Fern Studios November project ~ Born to be Wild!

Hello, Blue Fern Studios fans! 
I'm here today to share my November projects ... I love sharing what I've created with all these amazing products! 

"Born to be Wild"

First up, I just HAD to scrap this new, funny photo of my granddaughter, Peyton! 
She has such a "goofball" personality that we adore! So, I just had to find a way to incorporate it with my Blue Fern Autumn Anthology papers. I've used Parfumerie as my base and layered in Newsworthy,  Gazebo and Calling Cards. 




The title chippy was first primed and then lightly inked. When that was complete, I used our new Petal embossing powder.  I went for all-out shine this time around. 

You can also see some of the Essential Textures stamping in the upper left corner of this photo.  It is fantastic to work with and adds such depth and interest. 




I'm a big fan of framing my photos, so this new Double Swirl chipboard was an easy choice! 
It was primed and then misted with our Imagine Ink mist in Leaf.  I gave it some variegation with my ink pad.  The Bits of Honey chipboard was left raw except for a touch of gesso for highlighting. 




I love dimension and all these products work together to help achieve that goal. 

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Paper:
Autumn Anthology Parfumerie
Autumn Anthology Newsworthy
Autumn Anthology Gazebo
Autumn Anthology Calling Cards

Chipboard:
Born to Be Wild
Double Swirls - small
Bits of Honey

Stamps:
Essential Textures

Mists:
Persimmon
Fern

Embossing Powder:
Petal
___

4 comments:

  1. It's a Beautiful and fun page at the same time!! Your GD photo make me smile and I love all the pretty details you made. Beautiful work as always my friend!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, I love the fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee this! LOVING the flowers and those fun photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are so much fun and so cute. Love all your background work and your dressed chippies.

    ReplyDelete