Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Each Day ~ Blue Fern Studios

Back today with Design Team project #2 for Blue Fern Studios. 

Let's jump right in! 

"Each Day" 

When I created this sweet layout, I still had my Memoires paper collection out on my desk and   couldn't wait to use them again along with some new supplies from Blue Fern Studios! These little grandsons have become a favorite subject to scrap this year! Aren't they precious?! 



The title piece is quite large and very dramatic, especially in red! I've embossed it with Golden Bricks Embossing Powder and then stamped it with black ink and the crackle texture stamp. It also got a few dabs of white gesso and ink. 



My other chipboard piece is also on the large side. I've tucked it under my photo layers after embossing it with Army Dust Glitter. Then I did some paper tearing and had fun creating my background. This time I reached for my new Crackle Texture stamp! My blooms are a combination of collections: Memoires Blooms, Late Winter Lilies and some tiny Courtship Blooms. Last but not least, my darling photo of Silas and Samuel. Awww! 


Blue Fern Studios Products Used:
 Paper: Memoires Songbird's Drama, Tale of Treasure, Autumn Biography
 Chipboard: Each Day, Swirled Floral Corners Large
 Embossing Powder: Golden Bricks
Glitter: Army Dust
Flowers: Memoires Blooms, Late Winter Lilies, Courtship Blooms
 Stamps: Crackle Texture

That's it for today!
Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the layers and the chipboard title is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! That photo is precious and loving the title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout and even more stunning babies xxx

    ReplyDelete