Monday, October 23, 2017

Card and Tag Set ~ Scraps of Elegance

Hello, hello! 

Sandi here with you today ... 
What a lovely weekend we had here in Texas .. and now it's time to get back to business, right? 


Today I'm sharing a fun card and tag set that I created using the September Scraps of Elegance Kit "Falling Leaves."  I'm always needing a card of some sort around here and having a co-ordinating tag for a gift is a real plus!



For the card I've primarily used Blue Fern Studios Apricot and Amber collection along with flowers and embellishments from Prima's Amber Moon collection. Papers include Amber and Apricot Birdsong and Friendship as well as a small strip of Amber Moon's Pumpkin Season. The co-ordinating chipboard pieces are Blue Fern Studios and are found in the Elements add-on. I've tucked in lots of small bits of Prima's ephemera also from the Elements add-on. Flowers are all from the Floral add-on. Those wonderful Blue Fern Studios seedlings are from your amazing Main Kit! 



Just a little close-up of the seedlings and other details. 



Don't overlook the sweet leaf brad found in the Main Kit. Those add such a nice touch and are part of your Main Kit. 



I might have to keep this tag for myself because it just makes me happy! 
I went crazy on layers with Prima's Amber Moon ... Autumn Sunset (both sides), Pumpkin Love and Into the Woods. Punching the edges is so fun when you're doing tags and gives them such a great finished touch. Next I added layers of notecards and ephemera along with the Amber Moon flowers from the floral add-on. 



Here's a little close-up view. I've included the ribbon from the Main Kit but I snipped it really narrow for my use here and just tucked it in. 



Just a little dab of gesso and some tulle (stash) to complete the look. 



Here is that wonderful Main Kit. Please visit the Store to see which Kits Melinda still has in stock. Also there are lots of basic scrapping supplies there as well. 

See you soon! 


XO
Sandi

3 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful!! Love the printed chipboard tucked here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those flowers and the tiny beads!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete