Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Freaks Come Out ~ Lucy! ~ Creative Embellishments

Hello, scrappy friends!

I'm back today to share my nod to Halloween featuring a fun photo of Lucille Ball!



I pulled out some of my much loved (but hoarded) 7 Dots Studios Messy Head papers along with some stickers of their Soulmates collection.

First I created a messy background with my Distressed Circle Stencil and a couple of great CE stamps: Frayed Burlap Stamp and Fishnet Stamp.

Next I painted all my chipboard black. Once they were dry, I hit all of them with some Shimmerz Vibez Hot Fudge to give them more of a rusted look without a lot of effort.

My primary photo chipboard layers consists of the newer Distressed Chevron Border and the Grunge Corner.  The Grunge Corner is placed to the side and slightly on top of the Distressed Chevron Border.  My fun title is the The Freaks Come Out At Night title piece.




A dimensional shot!




See how the Shimmerz accents the black on the chippy?




Don't you just Love Lucy?
 I'm not certain if this photo is from a Halloween episode ... or is just a little laundry error but it sure is cute!


I needed another little bit of orange in this corner and was out of matching flowers, so I pulled out an old dimensional sticker and put that bad boy to use!




I included this pic to draw your attention to the stamping with my great CE Stamps!




Yep, that Grunge Corner has a little spike-y piece that sticks out and looks perfect a Halloween them!




I'm sharing all the angels with ya today, lol!
But seriously, just a close-up of that stencil in action.

I hope you have a fun holiday and then have time to scrap your photos!

Be sure and visit the Creative Embellishments Store for some retail therapy.

See you next time!


Creative Embellishments products used:
Chipboard:
Stencil:
Stamps:

Other products used:
& Dots Studio Messy Head Just Saying
7 Dots Studio Messy Head Love Letter
7 Dots Studio Soulmates Word Stickers
Older Petaloo and Prima flowers


1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the flowers and that awesome pumpkin!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete