Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Transparency Tag for 13 Arts ~ On the Beach!

Hello, scrappy friends! 
This month over at 13 Arts we are featuring our Transparent foils in our Group Posts over the next two days. 

I decided to create a tag and was drawn to the The Journey Transparency because of the cool compass. Luckily for me, I had a photo of my dad in his Dress Whites already printed out and thought they would make an awesome combo. 


I once again reached for my Travel the World collection and started creating layers once I had fussy cut a piece of my transparency.

I also fussy cut some flowers but the remainder of my tag is Travel the World card stock and ephemera. I also grabbed a few ephemera pieces from the Under the Stars collection.




My hot air balloon piece is somewhat in the way of the hole situated on my tag. However, I was determined to get a piece of crinkle seam binding into that hole!




For some added pizazz, I wrapped some cording around my photo layers in keeping with the nautical theme.




I finished off with some stars from the Gold Adhesive Stars - 56 pieces and a chipboard camera from the Travel the World Chipboard Set. I altered it with Chalk Dark Brown Mist.

I'm surprised how quickly this came together!
I am loving that triple matted photo .. must do that again!

13 Arts Products used:

Creative Embellishments: 
Tag Set 1

Thanks so much for coming by!




2 comments: