Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Featured ...


Wow, I have been so busy with moving and getting settled that I have not had a chance to share that one of my older layouts was featured over on the Swirlydoos blog last week. Funny how your style can change over the course of a year or more. But I still love this great color combo and the adorable photo of dgd Peyton. 

Check  out the blog post for more info on purchasing the awesome Purple trim. Can we say LOVE? 

I hope to be back in a few days with some house photos. But even more .. I sure hope to get back to scrapping very soon!! Until then ... 

Happy scrapping!! 

8 comments:

  1. That is a DARLING photo and lovely layout. Have an organized time moving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page!! Congratulations on the feature!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature at Swirlydoos Sandi! Beautiful layout! Hope at this point that you are all unpacked and settle into your new home. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete