Monday, January 4, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook 2015 "Lucy" posts! In the spirit of faves ….

Hello, My Creative Scrapbook fans! 
Thanks for stopping by the Blog today. 

My fellow Design Team mate Christine Meyer (our Social Media Coordinator) had the great idea to share some of each designer's favorite work from 2015. As I was working on sending her a few of mine to use, I kept noticing that my actual  favorite layout each month is usually my "Lucy" project. I did my very first "Lucy" layout in 2014 kind of as a fluke.  I had found a rather glamorous photo of the famous comedian Lucille Ball and wanted to scrap it with the October 2014 LE Kit.  Pam and I both loved the concept so much, we decided it could be a sort of scrappy signature of mine ... something fun and a little different.  So far, I have only used Lucy's more glamorous publicity photos because I love that these are less well known and show a different side of her. 

For 2015, I have eight Lucy projects for My Creative Scrapbook.  
Here they are:


"Lucy, 1940s"
January 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, Everett collection, 1940s)


"Lucille"
February 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, 1940s, Tumblr)


"Memories"
March 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, Everett collection)


"True Story"
April 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, Flickr.com, 1932 or 1940)


"Awesome"
May 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, Everett collection)


"The Best of Times"
June 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, tumblr)


"Lucy"
July 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, copyright Bettmann/Corbis, 1969)


"Seasons Greetings"
December 2015 Limited Edition Kit
(Lucy photo credit, tumblr, photographer unknown)

So, there you have it for 2015.
  I hope you have enjoyed them! 
Let me know what you'd like to see for 2016! 



3 comments:

  1. Awesome collection of layouts! Your Lucy pages are always my favorite as well. Thanks for the second look and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your Lucy lo's!!! These are just STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree my friend , your Lucy pages are always so gorgeous and are my fave too, although my 1st fave from you so far was one of your GD... I hope things are better there, yes I'm home :) ..I"ll write you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete