Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Reveal Day, part 1

It's Reveal Day .. which is always super exciting for me! 

The Limited Edition Kit was packed full of gorgeous Kaisercraft Treasured Moments papers and embellishments! Bling, alphas, Blue Fern Studios chipboard, trim … And 3 packages of Prima!!! 

My creative juices weren't flowing too well this month because I've been pre-occupied with my hubby's surgery and recovery BUT this Kit got me going and I actually had great fun in spite of everything! 

So, here is this month's "Lucy" page! 
(Tumblr, photo credit, she's 37 yo here)


I did a fun fold back peek-a-boo technique with 3 alternate papers and used my die cut frame in an interesting way, white-washed the floral paper with gesso, then piled on the embellishments, papers and flowers. To blend everything, I added white acrylic paint mixed with gesso. 
No other mixed media on this one! 

Scroll on for the close-ups! 










That's it for today! 
I'll be back in a couple of days and share two more projects created with this Kit. And … I still have paper left over and a few embellies … certainly enough for a few more pages .. 

Here is a photo of the LE Kit:



Thanks for coming by! 
Please visit the Design Team Gallery to see what the other designers have done. 
Thanks so much for your support! 


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love how you used a piece of the frame paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! LOVING that photo of her, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout, so many beautiful details... And hoping your hubby is doing as well as can be too...

    ReplyDelete