Wednesday, January 13, 2016

True Love with Blue Fern Studios

And now for a girly page! 
Created for Blue Fern Studios

 "True Love"

Next, I'm digging my hands into my new Blush collection stash! These papers are so my colors! I love me some teal with peachy-pink and a touch of yellow. They feel so warm to me. 

Lots of background interest was created on the Enamored paper, side B with Mists and stamps as listed below. And of course, some stenciling. For paper layering, I've torn some of the Enamored, side A as well as the Fondness papers and then the Valentine Cards to tuck here and there. 


I still had a few bits of the Floral Lattice Bits on my desk and decided to just paint them white and let them be a nice contrast to the other colors. I made some circles on my paper, being sure to capture those sweet red hearts near the top! Aren't they cute? 

You can also see part of the Chelsea Medallion that I've used as a photo layer. I misted it with Winter Fern and then heat embossed with Fern Embossing Powder. 


It seems fitting to start working some hearts into my creations, so I've used a couple of pieces from the Valentine Hearts chipboard set. Both were gessoed, then misted with Persimmon and finally heat embossed with the new Garnet color. The top piece with the keyhole is so fun! For that one I mixed in some 14 Karat EP with a double embossing technique. 


Just a closer look at this sweet hearts! And the wings. 


On the right, I've made a Valentine Cards cluster and layered in some flowers and resin. One little fussy cut butterfly is in the mix. He's from the Frolic collection. The Weathered Doilies stamping come into view in this close-up, as well as the Photography stamp. 


A fun dimensional shot! 

Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Paper:
Blush Enamored
Blush Fondness
Blush Valentine Cards

Chipboard:
Chelsea Medallion
Floral Lattice bits
Valentine Hearts

Mist:
Persimmon
Winter Mint

Embossing Powder:
Garnet
14 Karat
Fern

Stamps:
Texture 1
Photography
Weathered Doilies

That's it for today! 
I'll be back in a couple of days with the last of my January projects for Blue Fern. 
Hope to see you then! 



5 comments:

  1. Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that precious photo, the flowers and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so vibrant and so pretty...gorgeous layers...love the muslin in between your layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout to go with such a sweet photo. Love all the pretty flowers and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layers and dimension here and of course the adorable pic...So Beautiful page!! xx :)

    ReplyDelete