Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Designer Favorites ~ Blue Fern Studios

Hi, everybody! 
Hope you had a great holiday. 
Thanks so much for dropping by. 

Today over on the Blue Fern Studios blog, we are having a Designer Favorite post. Each designer was asked to choose their favorite BFS DT project for 2016. It was soooo hard for everyone to choose! 


But this is the one that I ultimately chose, using the Serendipity paper collection and loads of Blue Fern chipboard. Its a fun and funky, grunge type photo of my youngest daughter thus the "theme" of the layout. I had a ball altering chipboard and creating my background. Just one of those very satisfying creative kind of days. 



And …  this was my sweet second favorite using the Blush collection. This is my cutie pie niece Lexi. Such a doll. I mean, seriously  … how do you choose? I adore this one and so wanted to frame it and keep it. But I crumbled and gave it as a gift to her momma. Figured I could always re-do it, right? 

So, anyway .. did I choose the right one? 
You decide! 

Thanks for coming by and cheers to a wonderfully creative New Year! 





3 comments:

  1. Well both of these layouts are lovely! Can't believe we will be welcoming in the new year in a few days! Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so gorgeous! I would have a hard time choosing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love them both! They are such different styles yet each is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete